Trust Bank Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") has utilized ICT to support of revitalizing communities. During that time, we have paid close attention to the protection of our customers' information. However, due to the frequency of accidents and incidents involving the leaking and disclosure of personal information, we reconfirmed our responsibility at the core of our business to protect and manage personal information and declare that all our employees will act in accordance with the following items.
- The Company will regularly educate its officers and employees about Personal Information Management System (PMS) of the Company and will have a manager for the handling of personal information and will endeavor to properly manage personal information.
- Unless the Company obtains the consent of the person involved in advance or it is permitted by laws, the Company will use personal information only for purpose of use notified or made public or the express purpose of use considering the situation in which such personal information is collected.
- Unless the Company obtains the consent of the person involved in advance or it is permitted by laws, the Company will not disclose personal information or provide it to a third party.
- The Company will endeavor to safely manage personal information and secure, improve and rectify the security to prevent unauthorized access to personal information and loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information.
- The Company will establish a consultation service for, and properly and promptly respond to, complaints, consultations or inquiries concerning the handling of personal information and request for Disclosure, Etc. of personal information.
- The Company will comply with laws, national policies, and other guidelines governing the handling of personal information and continually review and improve its Personal Information Management System.
Establishment date: April 2, 2012
Last revision date: July 26, 2018
Trust Bank Co., Ltd.
CEO Kenichi Kawamura
The Company has been certified and granted use of the Privacy Mark by the Japan Information Processing Development Corporation. The Privacy Mark is granted to business operators properly handling personal information in accordance with JISQ 15001:2006 Personal Information Management System.
Handling of Personal Information
- Name and address of business operator handling personal information and personal information protection administrator
Name: Trust Bank Co., Ltd.
Address: 3-6-28 Aobadai, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
Personal information protection administrator: Director
Purpose of use of personal information
Information received by the Company will be used only for the following purposes. As well, if consent is obtained separately for a purpose of use, personal information will be used within the scope of such purpose of use.
(1) Personal information concerning the user of "Donation to Japanese Municipality produced by Furusato Choice"
・Provision of service of "Donation to Japanese Municipality produced by Furusato Choice" (receipt of donations via Internet, sending e-mails and services incidental thereto and services for aggregation, analysis, examination and the like of information concerning donations to local governments) (“Services”) ・Identification confirmation of user in the Services
・Inquiries for the Services
・Responses to consultations and confirmation, recording, and management within the Company
・Reporting to local governments, who receive donations, the donations received by the Company
・In addition to the above, improvement of services and appropriate operation and management of the website operated by the Company
・Analysis of use of the Services by customers, development of new services, improvement of existing services
(2) Personal information collected other than through direct documentation
・For the performance of the services delegated to the Company (promotion and provision of application form on the home page)
・Management services of the Company
Third party provision of personal information
The Company will not provide the personal information of a person to a third party, except with the agreement of the person in principle, except in the following cases:
(i) Under laws and regulations;
(ii) If it is necessary to protect human life, limb or property, and it is otherwise difficult to obtain consent of the person involved;
(iii) Where provision of information is necessary to improve public hygiene or to promote healthy development of children, and it is otherwise difficult to obtain consent of the person involved; or
(iv) It is necessary to cooperate with the national or local government or a party entrusted by the government to carry out operations provided for in laws and regulations and obtaining the consent of the person involved would pose a risk of interfering with the execution of these operations.
Provision to service providers
Provision to local governments
If making donations to local governments on Furusato Choice, the Company will provide matters entered on the donation application form (including donor’s name, address, contact telephone number, e-mail address, and payment method) to the extent required to execute transactions concerning donations made by users such as processing of applications for donations for a local government for which an application is made.
Request for Disclosure, Etc. of personal information
The Company may delegate all or a part of the handling of personal information received to the extent required for the achievement of the purpose of use.
(1) Request for Disclosure, Etc.
The person from whom personal information by the Company may request the Company (1) notice of purpose of use, (2) disclosure, (3) revision, addition or deletion of content, and (4) suspension of use, erasure or suspension of third-party provision ((1) to (4) will be referred to as “Disclosure, Etc.”). Personal information subject to request for Disclosure, Etc. is personal information for which the Company has authority for Disclosure, Etc.
(2) Request procedure
For the procedure concerning the request for Disclosure, Etc., please make inquires through [inquiry e-mail (email@example.com)] or [inquiry desk for personal information]
・If there is a request for Disclosure, Etc., the request will be answered without delay. Please be aware that the answer may take time depending on the content.
・Depending on the content of the request of Disclosure, Etc., there are cases where no response to the request will be made. In such case, the Company will give an answer with reasons.
・The documents received in the case of request of Disclosure, Etc. will be used to the extent required for the response to the request of the person involved. The documents received will not be returned.
・Even if personal information is deleted or erased, the request documents received for the request and a copy of the written answer will be stored properly for a certain period by the Company (identification confirmation documentation will be destroyed immediately after confirmation).
・Please be aware that there are case where various services of the Company involving the personal information will no longer be useable as a result of the request for the suspension of use of the personal information or suspension of third party provision.
Inquiries desk for personal information
〔Inquiries desk for personal information〕
Trust Bank Co., Ltd. Attention: personal information protection administrator
Telephone number: 03-5784-1089
Reception hours: 10 am to 6 pm on weekends